DECALOGUE OF GOOD PRACTICES DURING OBSERVATION OF FAUNA AND FLORA
1. Observe the birds without disturbing them, and when breeding if they have something in their beak, walk quietly away so they can feed their young in private.
2. Never attract birds or fauna, either with playback of songs or calls or with food.
3. Never feed fauna, even if they approach you.
4. Respect mammal territory, do not approach them, especially if they are with young.
5. Take away photographs and good memories, nothing more: never pick plants, flowers or stones, leave everything how and where it is.
6. Observe insects, amphibians or reptiles without disturbing them, they are living beings: respect them.
7. Talk quietly, listen and enjoy the sounds of nature.
8. Respect your surroundings, and the people who live there, their property and land.
9. If you bring a dog keep it on a leash, it could frighten other beings.
10. Take away your rubbish, even if it’s organic: leave only your footprint in the area.